Faculty Webpage Guideline
- Only student’s first names will be used when publishing photos, videos or coursework to the Internet or other external sites.
- Published photos, videos and coursework should not contain the student’s full name or any other identifiable information.
- Student’s home address, phone number or contact information will not be published to the Internet or to other external sources. Faculty need to follow these guideline when composing class newsletters that are posted and archived on the internet.
- Parent email addresses should not be posted on your webpages.
- Treat content on the Internet as you would offline materials. Cite it appropriately. Apply the fair use doctrine, as long as you limit your use of copyrighted work to your classroom and cite its source appropriately, you are probably operating within the copyright laws.