Server information and expectations:
- The IT department has set your laptop to automatically connect to the server from your laptop. Keep in mind if you use another computer on campus you will need to login so you'll need to memorize the username and password you have selected.
- Each faculty member has a personal folder on Lovett's server for backup and storage, - faculty are required to back up any computer gradebook files
- If you do not want to be responsible for backing up your gradebook files you might want to consider using one of the free online Gradebook programs. One program that comes highly recommended by lower school faculty is Engrade and it is free.
- Backup file options - server, flash drives, external hard drives
- Faculty/Student server folders - review the following: Turn Projects in, Get Projects Here, Public Share folder